Blue Ridge Homes has been fortunate to have many groups and individuals who have volunteered in the past. Some of the persons/groups that have volunteered with Blue Ridge Homes include:
- Enon Missionary Baptist Church in Marshall (www.enonbc.net)
- Libby Bagwell with Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. (www.guidedog.org)
- Boy Scouts working on their Eagle Scout award
- High School seniors doing their Senior Project
- Home School students
- Angel Hillmon of Dimensions Studio of Arts and Athletics (www.dimensionsstudio.com)
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Terry Wilson, Director of Clinical Services, at 828-251-2824, extension 131.